The Ultra Softness Gold Black Relaxation System transforms frizzy hair by combining Calcium Hydroxide with Guanidine Carbonate, smoothing or relaxing the strands according to the desired effect, in addition to reducing unwanted volume.
Its formula is enriched with Cereal Protein (Wheat, Soy and Oats) which has as main properties, the moistening, hydration and protection of the threads. Creatine also present in its formula acts at the same time that the hair is being transformed, repairing and reducing capillary damage, in addition to promoting softness on the surface of the strands.
Indication: wavy or curly hair.
Active Principles: Calcium Hydroxide, Guanidine Carbonate, Cereal Protein (Wheat, Soy and Oats) and Creatine.
Action: Straightens or relaxes hair.
- Apply the product only after carefully reading all the instructions below. Do not skip any steps.
- This product must be used only for its intended purpose, being dangerous for any other use.
- Contains alkali.
- EXTERNAL USE. Professional Use.
- Keep out of the reach of children, in a cool place and protected from light.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and consult a doctor. It can cause blindness.
- Wear gloves throughout the application.
- Do the Mecha Test.
- If relaxation causes irritation to the skin or scalp, rinse immediately removing all the product and apply the Indicator Shampoo contained in this kit. Rinse again afterwards. If irritation persists or hair loss occurs, consult a doctor.
- Serious damage to health can be caused if the product is ingested. In case of accidental ingestion, consult a doctor immediately.
- Do not apply if the scalp is irritated or injured.
- Do not apply relaxation directly to the scalp or surrounding areas. Keep a distance of 1 cm from the root of the hair.
- We do not recommend the use of this product in children, pregnant women or breastfeeding women.
- Do not use products that are not included in the Gold Black Guanidine Professional kit.
- Always write down the active ingredient of the transformation products you apply to your hair. Chemical incompatibility between products can cause the wires to break.
- Hair that has been subjected to chemical processes with Henê, Henna, Magnesium, Soda, Ammonia, Thioglycolate, discolored or colored with hydrogen peroxide (30 or 40
volumes) should not be subjected to relaxation with the Ultra Softness Gold Black Guanidine Relaxation System. Wait for the growth and renewal of the wires, trimming the ends monthly until you completely remove the areas subjected to these products. While waiting, keep your hair hydrated and healthy with Gold Black Nutritivo maintenance and treatment products.
- White or gray hair can change color.
- Brittle or damaged hair should not be relaxed until the hair is healthy and able to pass the strand test. Do weekly hydrations.
- Colored hair (up to 20 volumes), must wait at least 30 days before carrying out further tests of application of the relaxing cream and, at least 2 weeks later for the new coloring.
- Do not use anti-dandruff shampoo for at least 2 weeks before and after relaxation.
- Do not wash your hair 48 hours before relaxing it. Without natural oil, your hair is very sensitive.
- Do the Touch Test and the Wick Test BEFORE applying the product, to ensure that the hair can receive relaxation and check the application time.
- Never rub or scratch the scalp, either with your nails, a comb or brush, before, during and after relaxation.
- Do not tension your hair while relaxing, pulling and combing it strongly.
- Avoid the heat of dryers after relaxation. Wait 2 days to brush or plank.
Do the touch test to bring you security in the application of the product.
1. Put on the gloves;
2. Mix the Relaxing Cream with the Activating Lotion as described in Step 1 - Mixing;
3. Apply a small amount of the product to a small area of the forearm or behind the ear;
4. Wash the area after 30 minutes with warm water. Apply a drop of Indicator Shampoo, foam and rinse well;
5. Wait 24 hours and if during that period skin irritation, itching or burning occurs in or near the area, the person is hypersensitive to the product and, therefore, the product should not be used;
6. If not, you can use the product according to the instructions for use.
This test, in addition to checking the health of the hair, can prove the chemical incompatibility of the Ultra Softness Gold Black Guanidine Professional Relaxation System with any other product that has been applied previously. Even in case of root touch-up, repeat the test to assess the current condition of the hair. Do the strand test also to check the final relaxation effect and determine the time needed to relax the hair depending on the texture of the hair.
1. Put on the gloves;
2. Separate in the frontal area of the head, a small lock of dry and untangled hair from the roots to the ends;
3. Follow the instructions for mixing as described in Step 1 - Mixing;
4. Start timing.
5. Apply a small amount of the mixture all over the strand, spreading it with your fingers or the back of a comb;
6. Check the test strand every 5 minutes, checking the malleability and the degree of relaxation until the ideal transformation. Do not exceed 30 minutes.
7. Note the time it took for the transformation and rinse with plenty of warm water to remove all the product. Apply a little of the Indicator Shampoo to check if there is still residue on the hair. If the foam is pink, rinse again and reapply the Indicator Shampoo until you see the white foam;
8. Allow the lock to dry and check the result for softness, wire resistance and relaxation effect. Stretch the strand gently. If the wires break easily, or any irritation or allergy occurs. DO NOT RELAX THE HAIR. Submit the hair to a deep treatment, with Gold Black Nutritive maintenance and treatment products;
9. Once you are satisfied with the result, repeat the relaxation process throughout the hair. DO NOT APPLY THE RELAXATION AGAIN ON THE TEST THAT WAS MADE. Protect it with the Gold Black Guanidine Maintenance Ultra-Protective Ointment. For the 5 applications kit use an ointment of your choice.
Generally, the thickness of the hair is classified as FINE, MEDIUM OR THICK, and the action time can be estimated from that, but always check the result of the Mecha Test. Fine or Medium Hair Texture - Action Time: 10 to 20 minutes.
Thick Hair Texture - Action Time: 20 to 30 minutes.
STEP BY STEP:
STEP 1 - MIXING:
Kit 1 application / 2 touch-ups: Make the mixture in the Relaxing Cream pot with the entire content of the Activating Lotion, stirring well with the spatula to obtain a creamy and homogeneous mixture. If it is a root touch-up or if the hair is short, not needing to use the entire contents, mix it in a non-metallic bowl. Kit 5 applications / 10 touch-ups: Fill completely to the edge with Gold Black Relaxing Cream.
- Take care not to form air bubbles while filling the meter.
- Scrape any excess from the edge with the help of a spatula.
- Wash the meter and dry it.
- Fill the meter with Gold Black Activating Lotion to the marking line that indicates the amount of lotion needed for a measure of the relaxing cream.
- Pour the contents into the bowl and mix with the plastic spatula until you get a homogeneous cream.
IMPORTANT: Do not store the mixture for more than 6 hours. Throw away what is not
used. After this period, the formula may lose efficiency and compromise the
result of relaxation.
STEP 2 - APPLICATION:
Remember the mecha test time. Start to mark the time the product stays in the hair when you start the application and not when the product is fully distributed. Respect the application time, never exceeding the 30 minute limit.
1. Divide the hair (dry and untangled) into 4 sections with non-metallic fasteners: in the middle of the forehead to the nape and from ear to ear;
2. Put on the gloves;
3. Apply an Ointment to the neck, hairline and around the face, to avoid possible reactions of the product on the scalp. For kit 1 application, apply the Ultra Protective Ointment contained in the kit; For the 5 applications kit use an ointment of your choice.
4. Start the application strand by strand with a brush or with the back of a non-metallic comb, keeping a distance of 1 cm from the scalp;
5. Apply generous amounts of the cream to small strands of hair at a time:
- Start at the back sections (1 to 2), moving from left to right, towards the top (3 and 4).
- Gently spread the cream over the entire length of the virgin hair. Leave to spread on the ends last.
- For touch-ups: spread the cream evenly ONLY on new growth, avoiding previously relaxed areas. Remember: NEVER TAP UP BEFORE APPROXIMATELY 60 DAYS AFTER THE LAST RELAXATION.
- After applying the product on a strand, deposit it over the rest of the hair so that each strand applied overlaps the previous one.
- To move to the upper sections (3 and 4), lower the strands already applied.
TIP: On long hair, which may require a longer application time, we suggest performing complete relaxation first in the lower sections (1 and 2) and, after neutralizing them, start the process on the upper sections (3 and 4) .
STEP 3 - STRETCH:
Right after applying the Blend to all hair, begin the stretch:
1. Stay attentive to time. Check the time limit by hair type.
2. Start with section 1 and follow the same sequence as for stretching.
3. Try to obey the direction of hair growth (from the roots to the ends) while straightening each strand. Do not cap or tie your hair during stretching.
4. Continue spreading the cream and straightening the hair until the indicated stretching time is complete or until the desired relaxation effect is achieved according to the Strand Test. NEVER EXCEED THE MAXIMUM TIME ALLOWED BY HAIR TYPE. SMOOTH AND CONTINUOUS STRETCHING IS NECESSARY TO RELAX THE HAIR WHOLE AND UNIFORMLY NEAR THE FINAL RELAXATION TIME, CHECK IF THE HAIR HAS REACHED THE DESIRED EFFECT.
STEP 4 - NEUTRALIZATION:
1. When the relaxation time ends, according to the table in the product's explanatory leaflet, rinse the hair thoroughly with warm water, making sure that no visible trace of the relaxation cream remains on the hair. * Do not pull the strands or rub the scalp during the rinse.
2. Apply the Indicator Shampoo, massaging gently and lathering abundantly. Rinse well with lukewarm water, removing all foam. If the foam is pink, rinse again and reapply the Indicator Shampoo until you see the white foam.
IMPORTANT: (Kit 1 application / 2 touch-ups): If you are using half of the Activator and Relaxation Cream for touch-up, keep half of the Indicator Shampoo and Conditioner as well.
STEP 5 - CONDITION AND COMB:
1. Remove excess water from the hair with a towel and apply a generous amount of Conditioner:
- For Kit 1 application use the Ultra Emollient Gold Black Guanidina Maintenance Conditioner.
- For Kit 5 applications use the Gold Black Nutritive Conditioner.
2. Leave on for 5 minutes and rinse.
3. Comb as desired, avoiding the heat of the dryer. Wait 2 days to make the brush or plank.
Keep out of the reach of children. Do not apply if the scalp is irritated or injured. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Immediately remove any drop of the product that is in contact with your face with a towel. Gold Black Guanidina Professional Relaxing Cream: Contains Alkali. Do not ingest. This product should only be used for its intended purpose and is dangerous for any other use. EXTERNAL USE.
-01 Amend Gold Black Guanidine Indicator Shampoo 60ml
-01 Amend Gold Black Guanidine Activating Lotion 55ml
-01 Amend Gold Black Guanidine Ultra Emollient Conditioner 60ml
-01 Amend Gold Black Guanidine Ultra Shaping Ointment 30g
-01 Amend Gold Black Guanidine Ultra Soft Relaxing Cream 220g